Western Australia-based duo Venus Metals Corporation (ASX: VMC) and Rox Resources (ASX: RXL) have recovered new “exceptionally excessive” gold grades that stretch the strike size of the Grace prospect on the Youanmi gold mine three way partnership to 700m.
The three way partnership companions at present revealed new outcomes from an ongoing reverse circulation (RC) drilling program together with a powerful 13m intersection grading at 60.49 grams per tonne gold from a depth of 177m, containing 4m at 191.56g/t gold from 181m.
This intercept is 550m alongside strike of, and inside the identical mineralised construction as, a 25m intersection grading at 34.79g/t gold reported in June.
Different highlights from the newest outcomes embrace 4m at 18.53g/t gold from 88m and 3m at 22.67g/t gold from 10m.
In accordance with Rox, the outcomes verify that Grace mineralisation is hosted inside strongly sheared, fractured and altered granite inside a broad mineralised hall trending north-northwest. This structural hall inside the Youanmi granite, and its orientation, had not been recognised at Youanmi by earlier explorers and miners.
“Mineralisation strike size continues to develop as we conduct step-out drilling with spectacular grades being encountered,” Rox managing director Alex Passmore mentioned.
“With a mixture of infill RC and diamond drilling, we’re properly positioned to ship a robust maiden useful resource for Grace in the end,” he added.
The Youanmi three way partnership, positioned 480km northeast of Perth, is operated by Rox with a 70% curiosity whereas Venus holds the remaining 30% stake.
The RC drilling program began in Might and focuses on the Grace prospect. It’s deliberate to comprise 126 holes for 16,000m. Up to now, assays have been reported on 76 holes.
As well as, the northern extent of the mineralised hall and parallel buildings now being recognised within the granite are being examined by a 12,000m air core drilling program with potential to increase mineralisation additional to the northeast. Assay outcomes are nonetheless pending.
The companions are additionally conducting diamond drilling to raised characterise the Grace prospect mineralisation.
Assay outcomes are pending, however logging of mineralised core intercepts from Grace point out gold is hosted inside extremely altered zones of fractured granite inside an total north-northwest trending structural zone, Rox reported.